- 6 Large Eggs
- 6 Slices Of Bacon
- Green Onions
- 3 Slices of Bread (I used French Toast Bread!)
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
View more for the recipe instructions, nutrition info, and pictures!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Microwave bacon until it is just before cripsy (or cook it in a skillet if you prefer). For my Microwave plate it says 90 seconds, flip, 90 seconds. I did it for 1 minute, flip, 1 minute. You want it to be still flexible! Cut them in half, length-wise (so you get two long strips).
- Use a rolling pin or a press to flatten out the slices of bread. Use a glass or a measuring cup to punch out circles from the bread to fit into the cups.
- Dice the Green Onions finely.
- Use the butter to oil up the muffin tins. Make sure you get the bottoms and sides of each cup.
- Place the slices of bread into the bottoms of the muffin tins. Wrap the bacon around the outside edge of the tins, but above the bread.
- Place an egg into each up, so that is right on top of the bread and in between the bacon.
- Sprinkle green onions, salt, and pepper on top of the eggs.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tins, sprinkle on the cheddar cheese (if the eggs have poofed up a bit go ahead and poke them with a fork to get them to settle).
- Place the muffin tin back in the oven, bake additional 5-10 minutes, until the egg whites have firmed up.
- Pull the tin and immediately remove the cups. Run a knife along the edges to separate the egg and bacon from the edge of the cup.