A simple & quick recipe for Tilapia and Arugula.
For the fish itself:
- 4 Filets of Tilapia (~1.5 pounds total)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Garlic Salt
For the salad:
- 6 Cups of Arugula (~1 bag of Dole Arugula)
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 Tbsp of Parmesan Cheese
For the salad:
- Mix Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, and Garlic Salt until it is a uniform mixture.
- Take the mixture and pour it gently over the arugula.
- Mix with your hands until the arugula is coated with the dressing.
- Pour on half of Parmesan Cheese. Mix it in.
- Pour on the other half of the Parmesan Cheese. Mix it in also. This ensures an even sprinkling. 🙂
For the fish:
- Pat the Tilapia dry with paper towels.
- Mix the flour, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and parsley.
- Season the tilapia lightly with Garlic Salt & Pepper.
- Dredge the tilapia in the flour mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet until it sizzles when you drop water into it.
- Place the tilapia in the skillet and cook on first side for 2.5-3 minutes (until the edges start to brown, that side will be browned and crispy!)
- Flip the tilapia and cook on the other side for 2.5-3 minutes (again until the edges start to brown, so both sides will be browned and crispy!)
- Place the tilapia on a paper towel and let it cool off for a minute or two before placing the fish on top of the salad.